Saturday, August 2, 2008

Grilled Cheese and Waffles

So Eddie was talking to Victoria about what to have for dinner. She has been on this cheese sandwich kick so Eddie asked her if she wanted grilled cheese. He explained that grilled cheese was just a hot cheese sandwich. She quickly said no. When he asked her why not she said...grilled chesse really freaks me out...I mean really, where does she get this? Oh wait, I think I told her I was going to freak out the other day...haha...she is my daughter.

Everyday I am amazed at home much Victoria is growing up. Whether it be the things she says or the way she acts. But I was so impressed the other day when she walked over to the freezer, grabbed a waffle then put it in the toaster to cook. She waited for it to pop up then she took a paper towel and grabbed the waffle. She is getting so big! She isn't my baby anymore. And then I thought, this is perfect. One less thing for me to have to remember to do in the morning. The kid can feed herself. Then I asked her to make me one, might as well eat too right?

No comments: