Tuesday, August 5, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten



Well, yesterday was the big day...Victoria's first day of kinder. And I have to tell you, she did great! I am SO proud of her. She is such a big girl. And she had a blast. She has a "group" of her "girls". Yes that is right, she comes home and says she hung out with her group. So I asked her what is her group? She explains they are her girls. So I ask further. Turns out her group is her and two girls, her new friend Yazmin and another girl that she does not remember her name. She already has a group...she is too much.

More good news...her best friend from day care goes to school with her. Today she ran up and gave Victoria a big hug. She isn't in her class but she does see her on the playground and lunch. I am so happy. All summer she asked about Xin Xan and now she can see her again.


So far so good...

No comments: