Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ding..Ding...Round 2

It seems like jsut yesterday that Victoria had our first all out to blows fight...wait...it was like yesterday, well about a month ago but still. I will start by saying she was overtired which is usually when these things happen. Okay, here are the details. We were coming back from Best Buy and Victoria really started sassying back. I have had it with the arguing. We were going to stop at the grocery to get milk and I said forget it we are going home. And so it began...and once again she undid her seatbelt and that is when I flipped out. Oh it was bad. I pulled over and jumped in the back seat with Victoria and Eddie drove home. It was the longest drive home. And when we got home the fun continued.
For those of you that don't know what to get me for my birthday...a couple bottles of hair dye to cover all the grey I am getting would be great...

No comments: