Saturday, May 17, 2008

Graduation


Yesterday was a big day...Victoria graduated from pre-k. (I lost my mother of the year on this one. Apparently they put an invitation in her folder last week. I only check that thing every couple of weeks. So I was talking to her director on Monday and she asked if I was coming to graduation...I guess it was time to check the folder).

There was a very nice ceramony at her school. It was a Hawaiian theme. They had on grass skirts and got lei with their diplomas. They also did a hula dance. Victoria was SO cute!! She picked out a dress (I know I was shocked too) and tons of jewelry. I took lots of pictures. I did okay until the end. The teachers had squares of paper and ballons. The parents were to put on the paper waht they wished for their child, tie it to the ballon and there was going to be a ballon release. Yep, that was it...I started crying as I was writing. Eddie and I both put a message on the paper and then she released it. It was really nice.

Well, it is official...it is the beginning of the end. She will start elementary school on Aug 4th. It will only get more interesting from here...

No comments: