Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Friends

As I have mentioned before Victoria has "friends". Jake was the first and she had him as a friend for awhile. Well, Jake was naughty (more like the bad Victoria). If Victoria did anything wrong she blamed Jake. She was having a fit and peed on the kitchen floor...that was Jake. She said damn it (a grown up word as we call them)...that was Jake. Well, Jake continued to be naughty. One day I had it. I was tired of all the naughty behavior getting blamed on Jake. I told Victoria Jake had to go, he was just getting her into trouble. So that was the end of Jake. She "kicked him to the curb".

Now she has new friends (yes there is more than one). Lately is the first one to come around after Jake. Lately is a girl and has much better behavior. Next came Marnie and Potato (I have no idea where she got these names). People must think I am nuts because on more than one occassion I have had to hold open the car door or pick them up and put them in the shopping cart.

Never a dull moment...

No comments: