Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Miss Photographer

This one always makes me laugh out loud...

One morning we were on our way to camp/work. Traffic was really bad and Victoria was restless. To keep her occupied I gave her the camera and told her she could take some pictures. I always have my camera with me and when she is done I jsut delete the crazy ones she has taken. So we are sitting in traffic and she is taking pictures. I look back and she is taking pictures out her window. Well, like I said we were in traffic...we right side by side with some guy in an SUV...and she was taking pictures out the window...of this poor guy. The guy started to get a little tense and was staring straight ahead trying not to look. Next thing I know the guy starts rolling up his window. I busted out laughing...it is a window, not blackout glass, she was still taking pictures...I told Victoria she ahd to stop taking pictures and laughed the rest of the way to work.

No comments: