Saturday, July 19, 2008

Too what??

I am constantly amazed by what and how Victoria says things. She cracks me up daily. Her latest thing is finger quotes. I could not believe it the first time she did it. I mean where does she get this stuff.
This morning she had me laughing out loud. For a couple of years now she has been extremely independant when it comes to her clothes. She has to pick them out. There have been many times she has gone to school with mismatched colors or two different socks. I think it adds to her creativity and quite frankly there are other battles i wish to fight. Well this morning I was in her room trying to get her to get dressed (it can sometimes be an ordeal). She was going through her closet and said the following...as she moved over a dress from when she was a baby "too small", as she pulled over a dress that Tina gave her "too big", as she pulled over a dress that my Dad bought her that had elmo on it "too elmoy". Yes, that is right...too big, too small, too elmoy. I am laughing just thinking about it...

No comments: