Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Victoria!

Six years ago today at 3:20 pm Victoria Paige was born...that's right, my baby is 6 years old!! We had a very fun, very busy day...

Vi had school til 12:30 today (Weds is early release day) so since I am still unemployed I thought I would spend my time making multi-colored cupcakes with multi-colored frosting. That's right folks, no two cupcakes are the same. They turned out really cool.

After school we went to McDonalds with her best friend Alexandera and her mom Julie. They ate and played a little then it was off to get our toes done.

Vi and Allie got the same thing, purple polish with a yellow peace sign on their big toe. Very fashionable! After getting our toes done it was off to dance class. Today was Pom & Cheer and then Gymnastics. Finally home for dinner. Vi requested mac and cheese and a peanut butter sandwich. After a few bites it was time for the cupcakes. Vi carefully chose pink cake with purple frosting.
Eddie and I sang to her and then she made a wish and blew out the candle (we had to do this twice so I could get a good picture, she is so funny).

She added daisy sprinkles as the finishing touch on her birthday cupcake and did a quick pose for the camera before digging in.
Happy Birthday Vi, we love you!!

No comments: