Monday, June 8, 2009

Vi cut her own hair...












As you all know I refuse to pay $25 to get Vi's hair cut so I just do it myself. She has come to know the drill...wet hair and cut. Well, on Saturday I was taking a shower and Vi was downstairs with Eddie watching TV. I get out of the shower and I hear the faucet turning off and on in her bathroom. What is going on I wonder? Ms. Victoria is wetting her hair and has cut it on both sides up to her ears. Surprisingly she did a good job but she only cut it in the front.

We were already running late for dance so I told her I would finish it up when we got back. It looks really cute! I have always liked her with shorter hair, looks good with her facial structure. We did however have a talk about how she can not cut her hair. Len told her she could not cut her hair until she was 12, knowing Vi she will remember that and on her 12th birthday she will pull out the scissors...HAHAA.

No comments: