Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer Schedule

Well, this was the first full week of summer vacation and the first week I am working from home. So what better time to start a new schedule. I haven't been to the gym in quite some time so I wanted to get that in there somehow. Here is what I came up with for the days that I am taking Vi to camp (Tues, Thurs and Fri) - up by 6 breakfast, dressed and to summer camp by 7. Then to the gym and back home by 8:30ish to start work. Then on Tues (Thurs starting in July) leave by 3:45 to go get Vi and to dance by 5. On Mon and Weds Vi is staying home with me so we are going to get up and do a workout video. We will see how long this goes...basically I am going to be driving around the valley like a maniac.

Yesterday was the first day of this new schedule. It went off with only a few hiccups. I forgot breakfast so Vi and I stopped at Starbucks. It actually turned out very nice because we went in and sat down and ate together. Then she just sat on my lap and cuddled for a few mins. It was a good day. And today has been ok so far too. Vi and I did a workout video. She was so cute doing it.

We will see how long it lasts...

No comments: