Saturday, March 5, 2011

Some catching up to do...

So I know it has been a while since I really posted something of substance but things have been crazy with the move. Here is a quick catch up...

My teacher friend in Boston sent a "Flat Stanely" friend to learn about Arizona. We need to take it on adventures and Vi needs to write a report for the 2nd grade class in Boston. She loves it and has been carrying it around everywhere.
Vi's class went to see the pony express. It is the last mail carriers on horse in the world. It was so cool to see them ride into Scottsdale!
Vi got a commemorative bandana and some of the cowboys signed her poster. She was also able to write a letter that was delivered via pony express. SO COOL!
Matthew came to visit for Christmas...

Denise did too. So did Papa Dad but Vi didn't get a picture.

Sooo...I think we are pretty much caught up. I'm going to try to be better about posting stuff now that we are "settled" in...

No comments: