Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dance Practice

This picture is from today's class. Victoria is at the lower right corner. She is getting really good! I guess dancing 4 or 5 times a week will do that. :) She has lots of upcoming dance events. On April 3rd is her first competition. She is competing in 2 dances, a jazz dance to 'Conga' and a tap dance to 'Going to the Chapel'. I am going to try to video them so I can post them. There is another competition at the end of May (same two dances). Then in mid-July is her dance recital. I am not sure what dances she will be doing yet. She will be doing at least 3 dances and possibly 6. Since I am there helping out Melissa for the level 1 classes, Victoria helps Melissa in those classes. It is so cute because they all look up to her. Who knows...maybe she will be on 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 35 :)

No comments: