Saturday, December 6, 2008

Elf Drama

We had a little bit of Elf drama but luckily Mama is a fast thinker. So since Zert (the Elf) is magically nobody can touch him or his powers will go away. Well, earlier in the week he was sitting on the end table. As you all know Stella loves to carry things in her mouth especially when she gets excited. Sure enough when we got home from work Stella started flipping out and grabbed Zert off the table and dropped him on the floor. V instantly started crying, thinking that his powers were lost. She jumped into my lap and buried her face in me. I motioned for Eddie to put Zert back and go into the kitchen. When Eddie got into the kitchen I turned my head back and said Victoria, Victoria look. He jumped back onto the table. She stopped crying and looked up. I then said I guess his magic only goes away if a person touches him.
Crisis adverted...

No comments: